Workshops for Creative Fibre
Creative Fibre is on Sunday 9 July – it’s the best day to engage with the textile artists who call the Canberra region home.
This year a selection of our specialist stallholders are offering specialist workshops in arm knitting, embroidery and quilting.
- Embroidery 101: Craft Club Achievement Patch
- Introduction to Improvisational Quilting
- Arm Knitting Workshop (11am – 12pm)
- Arm Knitting Workshop (1pm – 2pm)
- Introduction to Visible Mending
You can find out more information on the workshops, and book online, via Eventbrite: obdm.eventbrite.com.