Info for stallholders
Want to be a stallholder?
We are looking for high quality, unique and inspired handcrafted and home produce items with top notch packaging and displays. We do not accept manufactured or mass-produced items.
We also have an opportunity for high-quality collectables and imported handcrafts on special days of the month.
Watch our video below or on our YouTube Channel to get a feel for being a stallholder at the markets. You won’t be disappointed!
Our policy is to first approve prospective stallholders’ products. You may apply online to be a stallholder or call us to make an inquiry on (02) 6295 3331 Tuesday – Thursday.
Products are approved from the viewpoint of quality and workmanship, style and variety.
The current 2018 stall fee for a 3 x 3m casual space is $95. Christmas rates apply for November and December. Additional fees apply to double stalls, corner and powered sites.
Do you need to register for your Stallholder Webpage Listing?
For stallholders who already have a stall at the markets, please register for your Business/Stall details for a listing on our website.
- Apply online as a Stallholder here
- Are you an existing Stallholder, please register for your Business/Stall details for a listing on our website.
- Interested in attending special markets over Christmas, apply for special Christmas dates here.
- After you’ve registered as a Christmas Stallholder, add your specials online
- We’re taking expressions of interest for once the food hall has been renovated
- You can submit your public liability insurance
- If you would like to provide OR require services for your stall, please fill in man a stall
Diplomat Boutique Hotel
For information on the Diplomat Hotel intended for associates of the Old Bus Depot please follow the link: Diplomat Boutique Hotel.