Info for stallholders
Want to be a stallholder?
We are looking for high quality, unique and inspired handcrafted and home produce items with top notch packaging and displays. We do not accept manufactured or mass-produced items.
We also have an opportunity for high-quality collectables and imported handcrafts on special days of the month.
Watch our video below or on our YouTube Channel to get a feel for being a stallholder at the markets. You won’t be disappointed!
Our policy is to first approve prospective stallholders’ products. You may apply online to be a stallholder or call us to make an inquiry on (02) 6295 3331 Tuesday – Thursday.
Products are approved from the viewpoint of quality and workmanship, style and variety.
The current 2018 stall fee for a 3 x 3m casual space is $95. Christmas rates apply for November and December. Additional fees apply to double stalls, corner and powered sites.
Country of Origin Labelling (CoOL) and the Australian Consumer Law
Please be aware that the Country of Origin Labelling rules in Australia are changing as of the 1st July, 2018. The food label will tell consumers what percentage of ingredients comes from Australia and if it is a product of Australia. For more information on the matter, head to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) website or directly access the Country of origin claims and the Australian Consumer Law document.
Do you need to register for your Stallholder Webpage Listing?
For stallholders who already have a stall at the markets, please register for your Business/Stall details for a listing on our website.
- Apply online as a Stallholder here
- Are you an existing Stallholder, please register for your Business/Stall details for a listing on our website.
- Interested in attending special markets over Christmas, apply for special Christmas dates here.
- After you’ve registered as a Christmas Stallholder, add your specials online
- We’re taking expressions of interest for once the food hall has been renovated
- You can submit your public liability insurance
- If you would like to provide OR require services for your stall, please fill in man a stall
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page for Stallholders.
OBDM Student Program
The Old Bus Depot Markets has started a program in partnership with CIT called the OBDM Student Program. Select applicants will be able to trade at the Markets for a reduced rate and launch their product with expert support and mentorship. For more details, please see the OBDM Student Program.