Prawns in fresh coriander dressing – Wilhelmina Moggs
Here’s a colourful and tasty recipe that is so easily prepared that it makes even the inept appear competent and confident in the kitchen.
WINSOME MILLANE – Wilhelmina Moggs.
My relationship with the Old Bus Depot Markets is long, meaningful and consists of three parts: selling my Australian wildlife toys and chook hats, fraternising with market friends, and drinking lots of coffeeRec
Prawns in fresh coriander dressing
1 kg medium to large prawns
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp lemon juice (or vinegar)
1 tsp Dijon French mustard
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1 cup bean sprouts
Coriander for garnish
1. Peel prawns and place in bowl.
2. Make dressing with oil, lemon juice, mustard, and chopped coriander.
3. Add to prawns. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Slice capsicum and carrot very finely into strips.
5. Add to bean sprouts and combine with the prawns.
6. Marinate for half an hour and serve.