Makers’ Workshops for A Celebration of Wool
Every year we’re joined at the markets by a number of craftspeople from Canberra, the region and interstate for our theme event, A Celebration of Wool. They come to create, demonstrate and sell the most fabulous of fibres. That’s why this year our A Celebration of Wool is over TWO big days – Saturday 20 May AND Sunday 21 May.
For the first time ever, this year’s wool days will also feature Makers’ Workshops.
- Macrame Workshop with Annette Boyd
- Crochet with Frances from Crocheted w/Love
- Canberra Region Feltmakers Workshop
- The Australian Wool Store: Sock Workshop
- Alpaca Magic: Learn to Needle Felt with Alpaca Fibre
- Hand Twining and String Making with Effie Dee
You can find out more information on the workshops, and book online, via Eventbrite: obdm.eventbrite.com.