Gin and Cocktail Masterclass by Underground Spirits
In this one hour workshop, you will learn about the wonderful world of Underground Spirits, their award-winning gin, and how to make three delicious cocktails.
Underground Spirits Co-Founder Andrew Galbraith will be running the masterclass to tell you about their meteoric rise to success and how to make three delicious cocktails for friends and family. Since 2017, they have earned 17 awards in total. While the complete list may be too long to mention, they earned a gold medal for gin in the 2017 Global Spirits Awards Las Vegas, a silver medal for gin in the 2017 Melbourne International Spirits Competition, and a “Best Gin Innovation Award” in the 2018 Gin Guide Awards, to name a few.
Participants will also have the choice to drink one of the three popular cocktails that will be taught in this masterclass: Caprioska, Espresso Martini, and Negroni. Complimentary gin and tonic upon arrival is included.
- This Masterclass will be held at the Old Bus Depot Markets, 21 Wentworth Avenue in Kingston.
- There are two time slots for this event: 11AM-12PM or 1PM-2PM. Please scroll down below.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes ahead of schedule to ensure the event runs smoothy.
- This event is only available to people ages 18 and up.
- The Market theme for the day is Collectables Sunday.
- Please enjoy the several amenities available on the day. Cafes are conveniently located by each entrance, with toilets by the lower ground and ATM machines by the upper ground.
Andrew Galbraith is the co-founder, key spokesman, events extraordinaire and distiller for Underground. Pairing medical science qualifications, a robust hospitality portfolio and boundless energy, he’s the ideal unconventional Underground blend. When he’s not mixing up Underground cocktails in bars, clubs and restaurants, he’ll be enjoying an Underground Espresso Martini (or Negroni) – or two. He’s the guy to talk to when you want to know what makes Underground Spirits exciting.
Please purchase your tickets below. For ticket enquiries, please contact the Old Bus Depot Markets Team at email@example.com or 02 6295-3331.