Crocheted w/ Love: Corner2Corner (C2C) with Frances Carleton – 19 May – 1pm
May 19 @ 1:00 pm UNTIL 3:00 pm$90
In this two hour crochet workshop, you’ll be provided with everything you need to start crocheting a 100% natural fibre item, just in time for winter.
Learn the basics of crochet with Frances from Crocheted w/Love. This will cover casting on, single crochet, double crochet and finishing. You’ll learn a range of stitches that will put you on the path to a lifetime of crochet.
A kit with all the necessary materials for the workshop will be provided (value more than half the cost of the workshop). Each kit includes fibre, hook and handouts which will include the pattern to take home.
- This workshop will be held at the Old Bus Depot Markets
- Some experience in crocheting is advised
- Participants will be provided with some information on the history of crochet, and a list of resources so they can continue to crochet – and make almost anything once the basics taught in this class are mastered!
- A minimum of 6 participants are required for the class to run.
- Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please have your confirmation email handy either a print out or on your mobile device
Frances from Crocheted w/Love creates a unique range of hand crocheted items, made from only premium natural fibres, such as wool, merino, yak, alpaca, cashmere, cotton, and llama down.
No patterns are used and every item is a one-off, never to be repeated. As such, each item is unique and has a name, just like a work of art.
In the event that this workshop is fully booked, please fill in our Workshops Expression of Interest. If we get a considerable amount of expressions, we will be in touch with the tutor and keep you updated.
If you encounter any purchasing issues, please contact the Old Bus Depot Markets team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6295-3331 from 9am-5pm, Tuesdays-Thursdays.