Crochet w/ Love: 100% Natural Fibre Granny Squares by Frances Carleton
July 8 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm75$
In this two-hour crochet workshop, you’ll be provided with everything you need to start crocheting a 100% natural fibre Granny Squares. You’ll have a choice of colours.
- The workshop will be held in the Foreshore space in the front of the building by the main entrance
- Warm clothing is advised
- Beginners are welcome – no previous experience necessary.
- Participants will be provided with some information on the history of crochet, and a list of resources so they can continue to crochet – and make almost anything once the basics taught in this class are mastered!
- A minimum of 6 participants are required for the class to run.
- Participants under 16 years are to be accompanied by an adult
Frances from Crocheted w/Love creates a unique range of hand crocheted items, made from only premium natural fibers, such as wool, merino, yak, alpaca, cashmere, cotton, and llama down.
No patterns are used and every item is a one-off, never to be repeated. As such, each item is unique and has a name, just like a work of art.