Stallholders Listing Applications
If you’re already a stallholder at the markets, and you attend at least 6 times per year, you can apply to have your business/stall listed as a Stallholder Listing on our website. You can view current listings on our website here.
Stallholder Listings provide businesses with an individual stallholder page on our website. The following items can be displayed on this page:
- Stall/Business Name
- Stall/Business Contact Details – i.e. phone, email
- Links to your website/stallholder social media sites (when appropriate)
- Product Information
- A minimum of 3 landscape images (maximum of 5 landscape images). You may supply your own landscape images for consideration in your application. If they’re not suitable for use (e.g. incorrect dimensions, low/poor resolution, not relevant to the products you’re selling at the markets, not in keeping with our current photography style), we will arrange for images to be taken by the OBDM team. We will contact you with details regarding the next scheduled photo shoot once your application has been received.
Additional benefits include:
- Priority placement in the directory of stallholders on our website
- Links to your business from our Social Media platforms e.g. Old Bus Depot Markets Facebook Business Page (where appropriate)
- Possible inclusion of your story and product in our monthly e-newsletter when relevant information and opportunity is available
If you require assistance completing the form, please call the markets office from Tuesday – Thursday on (02) 6295 3331.
This is not a stallholder application form and no new applications will be assessed using this form. Please phone us to make an appointment if you wish to make a new stall application (02) 6295 3331 Tuesday – Thursday or you can apply online.